Come and join us during the upcoming DSU day on 1 November in which you get to meet Kerstin Tham (vice-chancellor) Christian Stråhlman (Doctoral Support) and the trade union (SULF)!
A seminar that deals with issues related to being employed in Sweden is held in the afternoon and we highly recommend you to visit this seminar, especially if you are an international PhD student.
Breakfast and lunch are free of charge but remember to register no later than 26 October. Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/YCwUIemFyMP68H2r2. See below for full programme. All PhD students are welcome!
Malmö University at Orkanen, room C127
- 9.00-9.15 Breakfast and mingle
- 9.15 Welcoming by the DSU-board
- 9.20 Kerstin Tham, Vice-chancellor
- 10.20-10.40 Break
- 10.40-11.40 Christian Stråhlman, Doctoral support
- 11.40-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00-15.00 Åsa Landén, SULF: Working in Sweden
- 15.00-15.15 Break
- 15.15-15.30 Ann-Mari Campbell (SULF) & Michael Svedemar (SACO-S): Local perspective on working at Malmö University
- 15.30-16.45 Michael Svedemar (SULF): To be a Doctoral Student – Rights and Obligations