All doctoral students affiliated with Malmö University through their research are welcome to join the Doctoral Student Union (DSU).
Why become a member?
- Enable and support the work of the DSU board and its representatives
- Influence those organizational and structural levels at the University that have an immediate impact on your doctoral studies and your work environment
- Create networks with other doctoral students
- Get support and advice during conflicts
- Learn more about your rights as a PhD student
- Get a discount card through Mecenat (which makes you eligible for student discounts at Skånetrafiken and SJ, among dozens of more discounts)
The membership fee is 120 SEK / semester which you can transfer to Plusgiro 654080-1. Please include your name and your Swedish personal number when you make the transaction.
Once you have completed the payment, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com, stating your name, home address, Swedish personal number, faculty, and degree of employment.
Transfer 120 SEK to Plusgiro654080-1. Include your name and your Swedish personal number when you make the transaction.
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if your address or degree of employment has changed.
I’ve made my payment, when will I receive my card?
You will receive your Mecenat card by post a few weeks after we have registered your payment. In the meantime or in case you don’t like to carry a lot of stuff, you can download Mecenat’s app and have the digital version of your card in your smartphone.
Problems with your Mecenat card or additional membership questions?
Contact us: email@example.com