It’s very important to be aware of your rights as a doctoral student.
There are several guidelines, rules and laws that govern and protect our:
- Admission process
- Issues related to administration and information
- Disciplinary measures
- Access to resources
- Work environment and discrimination
The specific documents that govern our world are:
- Higher Education Act (HEA): Högskolelagen
- Higher Education Ordinance (HEO): Högskoleförordningen
- General principles of public law
- Administration Act: Förvaltingslag
- Equality Act
- Work Environment Act
- Expulsion of Students Act
See policy documents and guidelines provided by Malmö University here.